How to sign up with The Grove (CVDL)
‘Uy’ skweyul si’em (Good Day respected friend)
Huy ch q’u (Thank you) for your interest in joining our school learning community. To proceed, please complete the online enrolment form. To speak with an administrator about our program choices, please contact us at 250-746-0277 or email email@example.com
Please note if you are wishing to register at The Grove 10-12 program as your only school, please complete the full registration package found under K-9 sign-up.
- Please note for the 10-12 Program, if you are enrolling more than one student with our programs (YEAH, Huy ch q’u!), unfortunately, you will need to use a different student email for each enrolment form.
Now you need to send us a copy of identification (POA/ID) and proof of residency (POR) for all K-12 students.
- For identification, Birth Certificate, Passport, Status card, or Permanent Resident Card (WE NEED A COPY OF BOTH SIDES OF THE CARD).
- For proof of residency, BC Care Card, BC ID Card, BC Driver’s License, Status Card, or current utility bill (WE NEED A COPY OF BOTH SIDES OF THE CARD)
K to 9 program:
- First, a member from our administration team will contact you to discuss our program and your programs needs and desires. You can reach out to them first if you wish (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once this initial contact is made, the admin team will bring forward new families to the Grove Team. Teachers will be assigned to each new family and will contact them for an intake meeting ASAP.
- At this intake meeting, the new teacher and family will:
- Review roles of Teachers, Parents & Students in a DL program
- Review internet usage and our Indigenous Education program
- Co-create the Student Learning Plan (SLP) for the school year
10 to 12 program:
- Once The Grove clerical receives your POR and POA, a second automated email will be sent to you with your new Moodle username and password (where all your work will be obtain and completed). You will need this to ‘sign in’ to your new online course(s)
- If you already have a SD79 Moodle account with the email used for enrolment, you will NOT be given a new username and password. If you forgot your old login information, please contact our office.
- If you are moving to The Grove (CVDL) program full time, you will also complete a Graduation Plan and a Student Learning Plan (SLP) with our academic advisor, we will also request your records from your old school. Please make an appointment with our academic advisor ASAP (Ann Kissinger VP: email@example.com)
- Please note that staff will NOT be working over the summer. Any work done by students over the summer will be assessed by teachers in September.
For all programs, work needs to be submitted within two weeks of enrolment or the signing of the Student Learning Plan (SLP).
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information: FAQ
Contact our office if you have any questions or concerns!
Thank you, we look forward to learning with you!